The other day, I saw CryptoQF tweet that his goal was to make the best and most free educational content.
Being the nerd that I am — I figured, why not make a page surrounding Crypto Quantamental’s content, and make it easier to navigate? I’ll be taking notes on his videos that can live in this repository, too.
My goal is to have the best, and the most, free educational content for the crypto community.— Crypto Quantamental (@CryptoQF) February 3, 2019
It’s my way of giving back to a community I identify with. A community that wants to change the world and with a thirst for knowledge I’ve seen nowhere else.
Looking at his Youtube Channel I see there are a dozen playlists.
Where there is related content at his blog I’ll add a link by the video.
- Crypto-Quant Model
- Youtube Playlists
- /learn-crypto-trading - back home.
docs.google.com - Crypto Quantamental (@CryptoQF) Coin Selection Model
“Important Disclaimer: This model is not designed to determine whether the crypto market will rise or fall. It is not designed to select coins that will have the most positive returns or identify coins with negative returns. It is designed to identify the coins that have the greatest chances of outperforming and the coins with the greatest chances of underperforming. Outperforming and underperforming is relative to the crypto universe. Therefore if the average crypto coin is up 1000% the dark green coins, in aggregate, would be attempting to beat that. If the average coin is down 50%, the dark green coins will be trying to beat that. This is not financial advice. This is merely my personal model, and I am sharing how I utilize it.”
Quant Model Videos:
You’ve seen the shared doc, here’s some videos to accompany it.
I took some liberty by not including the same video in more than one section and combining some playlists, as some of the videos are found on multiple playlists. The point is to easily browse what titles are available, and I’ll likely create my own way to organize them later.
Risk Management Education
- Mastering Volatility (Risk) for Investors and Traders - 53:57
- Mastering Stop Losses for Investors and Traders - 53:32
- Top 5 Behavioral Biases That Hurt Traders & Investors — 21:29 — (Article)
- Stop Making These Common Trading and Investing Mistakes - 20:54
- Beating the Bid Ask Spread - 36:15
- Why Traders & Gamblers go BROKE - 24:27
Foundational Education to Investing and Trading
- How to Calculate Investment and Trade Returns (Performance) - 19:24
- The Different Crypto Trading and Investing Strategies — 28:48 — (Article)
- Understanding the Federal Reserve — 19:07 — (Article)
Technical Analysis Education \ Hands on Education
- Trading Support and Resistance Levels — 11:45 — (Article)
- Understand, Trade, and Calculate the RSI (Relative Strength Index) — 17:36 — (Article)
- Learn to Trade and Calculate Simple and Exponential Moving Averages (SMA & EMA) — 11:08 — (Article)
- WTF is the MACD? Learn to Trade it & Calculate it like the pros! — (Article)
- Bitcoin dead? Learn to calculate volume and see the largest breakout in btc history! - 32:31
- Bitcoin ETF Analysis; Van Eck CBOE SolidX ETF - 35:41
- The Lifecycle (5 Types or Phases) of Traders and Investors - 16:12 — (Article)
Binance for Beginners
- Binance for Beginners: Signing up, security, verification - 8:02
- Binance for Beginners: Depositing and Withdrawing - 4:31
- Binance for Beginners: Understanding Fees - 4:34
- Binance for Beginners: Order Types, Charts, Depth - 10:41
Cryptocurrency Exchange Reviews
- The Top Crypto Exchange Review, Coinbase v Binance v Kucoin v Cryptopia v Delta Exchange — 20:18 — (Article)
- Binance Exchange Review, The Top Liquid Alt Coin Exchange 11:03
- Delta Exchange Review, Trade Bitcoin 100x Levered Long & Short Bitcoin — 10:58 — (Article)
- KuCoin Exchange Review, Know the Good & the Bad - 7:56
- Coinbase & Coinbase Pro Exchange Review, A Fiat On Ramp Into Crypto - 11:04
- Cryptopia Exchange Review, Lets Dumpster Dive! - 6:51
- A live demo of the Delta Exchange, a 100x bitcoin exchange, and an AMA interview - 43:59
I’m sure there’s some good stuff in there, but I am not going to detail each item for now I have what I want.
ON GITHUBTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
SUPPORT THE CAUSE
Feel free to contact me!
Especially if you're interested in bitcoin related content / research!